- What is difference between properties and attributes ?
write a border radius for all browsers ?
- Every body thinks that property and attributes are same but in real those are different.
the syntax of property and attributes is
for more details you can visit here
if you are writing a special css file for ie you will attach it in head section and we will comment it but how the browser read it ?
What is the shortcut key for 100% zoom in Photoshop ?
- it was called as conditional comments. for example
<!--[if IE ]> <link href="iecss.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> <![endif]—> we will write the code as above we have closed the IE in conditional statement called “if “ in square braces.
The enclosed HTML content—a
<link> tag—will be revealed to all IE browsers that support conditional comments. It links to a style sheet that only IE will see. All browsers other than IE versions 5 and later will see the code above as one simple HTML comment. If we remove the brackets and text for the sake of clarity, we’re basically left with a normal comment structure as follows:
<link href="iecss.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" >
What is CS in adobe version numbers ?
- Double click on zoom tool
What a lasso tool? For what purposes it can be used?
- CS means Creative Suit
Can you make gif animations using Photoshop tool?
- The lasso tool was an selection tools (shortcut L). It was used for selection .
Which tool(s) will you choose to slice up an image in Adobe Photoshop?
- yeas Photoshop has a small tool called Imgeready to do 2d animations.
What is the use of notes tool(N) in adobe Photoshop ?
- Crop tool
How do you export the Photoshop file to web ?
- To make comments.
- Slice the image with Slice tool (k) and press alt+shift+ctrl+f, select the save button in the next dialogue box and save type is Images and HTML.
- For Photoshop is cs3 really that much better than cs2 on an Intel Mac?
- How do I slice up an image in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended ?
- How do you select an exact color to match?
- What is gradient tool?
- What do you mean by Gaussian Blur? What is Smart object?
- How to Unlock Background?
- How to achieve Black/White with Color Detail?
- How do you print the grid?
- How do you create an artistic border?
- What is a heal tool?
- How to Use the NEF Software with Photoshop?
- Name few open source alternatives of Photoshop.
- Which color models Photoshop uses?
- What are the layers & masks in Photoshop?
- What is PSB & how it is different from PSD?
- What is a Photoshop plug-in? Name few of them.
- What are main components of Photoshop workspace?
- What is the shortcut to zoom back to 100%?
- What is default color for foreground & background in Photoshop?